Monday 8 August 2016

A Primark Brush you HAVE to own




Silicone Topped Brush - Primark £1.50
I feel like I've harped on way too much about this goddam brush the past week or so so feel free to tell me to cool it. BUT I REALLY LIKE IT AND THINK ITS AWESOME OK. COOL?

But it's honestly been somewhat of a eureka moment for me and I am chuffed with myself so let me gloat. Think of this as a solid product recommendation though -  I mentioned in a video, tweeted it and Instagrammed Storied (is that what we're calling it now??) about it, and from someone who rarely raves about things thats big news. I feel like I've talked about it so much that I have to make a point that its not sponsored. But heyyy Primark if you're reading this. Eyyy.

So, Basically it's a weird awkward looking brush is a rubber flat top which I think looks really bloody strange. Im not really quite sure what Primark actually designed it to do as I can't imagine it applying anything makeup wise. Just imagine how thick your foundation would go on. But a little spark in my tired Sunday morning  brain went off that it would be absolutely perfect for messy face masks.

It's silicone so it's completely wipe clean, which it makes an absolute breeze to clean when using those horrid sticky (but super duper spot fighting) thick clay masks. Flat top foundation brushes have been my go to for these types of of occasions, but I find them a nightmare to clean and get all the product out. Plus I absolutely hate wasting face masks, Using this cuts down the wastage as very little is left in the brush which is fab.

I've not actually come across something like this in my time as a beauty addict so it was p. exciting seeing it as I was browsing the beauty section of Primark. Primark have recently launched a brand new range of makeup brushes with so insta-worthy looking rose gold ferrules, no idea if they are actually good or just v. good design.

But yeah, for £1.50 this isnt one to miss out on if you're into your skincare!





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me