Tuesday 9 August 2016

Style Update: The floral dress has been found!

Perfect Summer Floral Dress
Perfect Summer Floral Dress
Three dozen emails I received, asking about this dress after I posted a picture of it on Instagram last week. Seems no one could find it online. We weren't sure if it had sold out and been taken down or was just plain playing mysterious. This morning, I have good news. Not only have I found the dress in question, I've found it in a wicked good sale. Ladies and gents, this is your perfect dress for summer weddings, picnics, garden parties and more. It's been my favorite frock of the summer and it's going away for safe keeping when the winter months approach so that it will be able to survive another summer of wear and tear. I love a find you can't seem to wear enough. This is pure style love on my part. 

Shop The Look:
Perfect Summer Floral Dress
Perfect Summer Floral Dress
Perfect Summer Floral Dress
Perfect Summer Floral Dress
Perfect Summer Floral Dress
SaveSave



No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me