Sunday 25 May 2014

Justin 'bullies' Michael McIntyre and hit on girls with inappropriate 'whipped cream and cherries' pickup line at AIDS research gala

Poor Michael McIntyre. Britain’s favourite comedian – at least, in terms of the lorryloads of DVDs  and concert tickets he sells – didn’t see the funny side when he was given less than star treatment by  the celebrity juggernaut that is Justin Bieber.
At the AIDS-research amfAR gala, Bieber ‘the diva’ bullied him terribly – as Michael told me at the dinner: ‘We are seated back-to-back and he keeps leaning his chair on mine and sticking his elbow in my face.’
Later, girls who walked with me to the after-party said Justin, 20, flirted with them by dropping the vomit-inducing line: ‘You girls don’t  know how to party. I’d like to get some whipped cream up in here.  And some cherries.’
Michael McIntyre complained about Justin Bieber's inability to behave himself at the table during amfAR's 21st Cinema Against AIDS Gala in Cannes on Thursday
Michael McIntyre complained about Justin Bieber's inability to behave himself at the table during amfAR's 21st Cinema Against AIDS Gala in Cannes on Thursday
Not so funny: British comedian Michael McIntyre complained about Justin Bieber's inability to behave himself at the table during amfAR's 21st Cinema Against AIDS Gala in Cannes on Thursday
Ladies man: Bieber got very hands on with Heidi Klum at the gala, where he later tried to pick up girls saying: 'You girls don't know how to party. I'd like to get some whipped cream up in here'
Ladies man: Bieber got very hands on with Heidi Klum at the gala, where he later tried to pick up girls saying: 'You girls don't know how to party. I'd like to get some whipped cream up in here'

And when he arrived at the after-party, he had the gall to have his ‘people’ summon Heidi Klum for a photo.
The model, who is twice his age and stature, graciously agreed. And how did he repay her? With wandering hands!
So now I know why the fashion guru’s frocks are  so expensive... actress Milla Jovovich told me she had ‘skinned Karl Lagerfeld’ to make the feathered Chanel dress she wore to the amfAR gala, supported by Pirelli.
But the Kiev-born star was in no mood for jokes when it came to the Ukraine crisis. We had an in-depth conversation about it and she was surprisingly well informed.
But Milla, 38, concluded: ‘There’s nothing more annoying than people like me trying to get all, like, grounded.’ I disagree, Milla!

You won't BELIEVE what they tell me!

International politics: Paris has been hit hard by the Ukraine crisis
International politics: Paris has been hit hard by the Ukraine crisis
'The Ukraine crisis has really affected me. I’ve had to cancel a lot of visits over there – that’s where the rich men are who can afford me.'
– Hotel heiress  Paris Hilton, 33, reveals to me her deep international awareness and  self-absorption. The question is – rich men can afford WHAT exactly, Paris?
'I have bought two pairs of pink baby ear defenders especially for my daughter’s first Grand Prix, and I have had them both customised with crystals.
'It would be such a good idea to try to get a picture of her in a race car driver’s seat... Not moving, of course.'
– Socialite Tamara Ecclestone, 29, who gave birth to baby Sophia in March, tells me how hard life is when your father is Formula 1 boss Bernie.
'There’s no way I’m going into space. I don’t want to go up there with him, I’m seriously too scared. Anyway, for  Leo that trip is work and we keep those things separate.'
– Leonardo DiCaprio’s Victoria’s Secret model girlfriend Toni Garrn, 21, confesses to me that she’s probably the only woman on the planet determined to turn down a free Virgin Galactic ticket to space.
'I do have to gain 15lb  to play Marilyn. I already gained 15lb for The Help, so I guess it will be a pleasure to do it again. Bring on the burgers  and the doughnuts.'
– Actress of the moment, size zero Jessica Chastain, 37, right, lets me in on the secret pleasures of  playing  Marilyn Monroe in the new movie Blonde. She will also be turning her famous red  hair platinum for the role.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me