Saturday 19 December 2015

Another Matte Lipstick




SHOP THE POST:

So I was ordering some Christmas presents online and came across NYX being stocked on Selfridges. Naturally after a quick swatch Google and the justification of "I deserve a Christmas present too" I ended up picking a few shades of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream's - Cannes, Morroco and Stockholm.

I was immediately drawn to Stockholm which is a pretty natural but quite light pink shade. I've been opting for brown nudes a lot recently leaving behind my peachy pink roots none the less this lipstick wowed me on first application and I've barely worn anything else on my lips since. I've tried the NYX Soft Matte Lip before but I didnt love the colour. the formula is really lovely and so forgiving on chapped lips like my own. The kind of lip product you can easily apply without needed a mirror. It's non drying, creamy and unlike a lot of the matte lip formulations out there. At £5.50 they are a budget friendly alternative to higher end liquid lipsticks, without any of the dryness. Big thumbs up from me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me