Tuesday 15 December 2015

Boots of Dreams


SHOP THE POST


Im well aware I have a bit of a shoe addiction at the moment. As someone thats never really been that into shoes it's come as a bit of a surprise to me as I literally cant stop purchasing them. I saw these Red Croc patent ones a while ago in New Look but never picked them up as they didn't have my size.
I did a little ASOS Haul recently and saw these bad boys on my nosey around the site. They are a lot taller than the shoes that Ive been drawn to recently. I always feel like super high heels make me feel like a giant (even though im only 5ft5, my proportions just look a little odd. None the less I adore these boots on they are much comfier than I initially thought they would be! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me