Thursday 18 July 2013

Charlie and Callum kiss and cuddle as things hot up in the Big Brother house

It seems like romance is blossoming in the Big Brother house between Charlie and Callum.
The pair have been spotted kissing and canoodling in upcoming scenes from the show.
Charlie is seen leaning over Callum's shoulder while he kisses her on the cheek, but the moment looks much more intimate than an embrace between friends.
Enjoying a kiss and a cuddle: Callum was seen kissing Charlie as the pair snuggled up together
Enjoying a kiss and a cuddle: Callum was seen kissing Charlie as the pair snuggled up together
Callum wasn't the only one handing out the kisses, Charlie also returned to the gesture to the stud.
The pair were also seen dishing out compliments to each other, clearly trying to cheer each other up.
Callum told her: 'I don’t feel like I went about it the wrong way but if I was aggressive I didn’t mean to be…you are a knockout you will go places. I can’t convince you…hopefully one day I will sweep somebody off their feet.'
Playing nice: Charlie returned Callum's kisses and hugged him as she stood over his shoulder
Playing nice: Charlie returned Callum's kisses and hugged him as she stood over his shoulder
Give us a cuddle: Callum seemed thrilled to be so close to Charlie
Give us a cuddle: Callum seemed thrilled to be so close to Charlie
'Just do your own thing. Top bird. Top bird. I mean that. I never looked at you once and thought ‘I am going to pull that.’ I looked at you and thought ‘wow’. The more I talked to you and the more I got to know you I saw you didn’t see the wow yourself.'
Their embrace comes after Charlie's mother Jackie admit she preferred her daughter to spend time with Dexter Koh rather than Callum.
To make matters worse, the wannabe overheard the declaration and was rather upset by the revelation.
Come on cheer up: Charlie didn't want her fellow housemate to be down in the dumps and the pair even exchanged some compliments
Come on cheer up: Charlie didn't want her fellow housemate to be down in the dumps and the pair even exchanged some compliments

Not getting on: Callum was left upset by comments made by Charlie's mother Jackie
Not getting on: Callum was left upset by comments made by Charlie's mother Jackie
Not getting on: Callum was left upset by comments made by Charlie's mother Jackie
He told Sam:  'It doesn’t matter, it doesn’t matter at all. If anything Dexter playing a game is more likely to use Charlie than I am.'
He adds: 'I am more likely to have a decent chat with Charlie and give her good advice. I am more likely to be on Charlie’s side than Dexter is.'
Jackie interrupts a conversation between Hazel, Dexter and Callum over their feelings for Charlie.

Jackie said: 'This is all a load of old rubbish, it is a game. When you leave here you probably won’t see each other.'

What is wrong with me? Callum cannot understand why Jackie doesn't like him and later goes to speak to Big Brother about his feelings
What is wrong with me? Callum cannot understand why Jackie doesn't like him and later goes to speak to Big Brother about his feelings
Callum replied: 'At the end of the day that is your opinion. Who knows who is going to stay in touch? Who knows who is going to stay in touch and who is not?'

Jackie quipped: 'Well your not.'

Callum noted: 'What because you said so Jackie…You have made a choice about me. Regardless of it being between me and Dexter you have made a choice about me.'

In the diary room Callun spoke about his frustration and said he was: 'Embarrassed. Frustrated. Upset and generally not good enough. Jackie does not feel that I am good enough for her daughter. She has only had 4 ½ weeks with me so what is she basing that on, my appearance.

Choosing sides: The drama unfolded when Jackie said she would prefer her daughter to hang out with Dexter instead of Callum
Choosing sides: The drama unfolded when Jackie said she would prefer her daughter to hang out with Dexter instead of Callum
'My appearance isn’t good enough for her daughter. I have never been more proud of where I come from and my family and the council estate that I am from that when someone like Jackie or other people in the house look down their nose at me and talk to me like a piece of dirt because they can only be basing it. I have asked her what her reasons are and there aren’t any.'
The wannabe lothario, who claimed in his audition tape to have slept with over 100 women, has been trying to capture Charlie's heart since the start of the show.
At one point it looked like Charlie had affections for Daley, before he grew close to Hazel. He was later removed after he was being 'aggressive' to the brunette model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me