Monday 15 July 2013

Diane Kruger cuts an uncharacteristically unglamorous appearance as she goes make-up free while running errands

Make-up free: Diane Kruger displayed her cosmetic-free but still flawless complexion as she ran errands in Hollywood on Friday
When it comes to red carpet appearances, few manage to pull off all-out glamour better than Diane Kruger.
So it was certainly more than a little uncharacteristic to see the actress cut such an unkempt appearance while out in Hollywood on Friday.
The 37-year-old actress went make-up free as she ran errands, with her blonde hair hastily swept back into a messy updo.
Make-up free: Diane Kruger displayed her cosmetic-free but still flawless complexion as she ran errands in Hollywood on Friday

And despite boasting a still flawless complexion, Diane looked worlds apart from her usually primped and preened appearance.

Normal look: Diane always looks incredible as she does her own make-up for red carpet events
Normal look: Diane always looks incredible as she does her own make-up for red carpet events
German-born actress Diane also went for a casual look when it came to her outfit, opting for a white T-shirt with a red heart face, with jogging bottoms and flip flops.
Her appearance was certainly a long way from the glamorous look Diane boasted on the red carpet for the series premiere of FX show The Bridge earlier last week.
With her blonde hair carefully styled in loose waves, Diane looked completely flawless as she posed up for photographers alongside boyfriend Joshua Jackson.
The stunning actress kept her make-up simple with a subtle smokey eye, rose pink lipstick and a strong brow.
In a interview recently, Diane revealed that she does her own make-up when it comes to red carpet events,. because she knows what best suits her.
She said: 'I feel that less is more, especially on the red carpet. I used to have my make-up done, but I would look at pictures and not recognise myself. I want to look like myself.
'Even though it’s a special occasion, I still want to look like me; I don’t want to be this done-up doll. I think that too much make-up takes away from your individuality. Luckily, I love make-up and I used to model, so I feel confident doing it myself.'
Dressed down: Diane, who usually favours little shorts and crop tops for her outings, wore a printed T-shirt and jogging bottoms as she headed out
Dressed down: Diane, who usually favours little shorts and crop tops for her outings, wore a printed T-shirt and jogging bottoms as she headed out
Dressed down: Diane, who usually favours little shorts and crop tops for her outings, wore a printed T-shirt and jogging bottoms as she headed out

And asked what her top make-up tip was, Diane credited her always flawless complexion to always having concealer to hand.

She said: 'For someone who doesn’t wear a lot of make-up, I own an obscene amount of the stuff. I am always trying new products and doing photoshoots and I love to experiment and try new colours. But the one thing I always travel with is my concealer.

'No matter what I do – whether it’s playing up my eyes or creating a bold lip – the skin is the most important thing. It has to look flawless and have an even tone.'
Red carpet glamour: Earlier last week, Diane looked stunning as she was joined by boyfriend Joshua Jackson e at the series premiere of FX's The Bridge
Red carpet glamour: Earlier last week, Diane looked stunning as she was joined by boyfriend Joshua Jackson e at the series premiere of FX's The Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me