Monday 12 May 2014

Miranda Lambert showcases her TINY waist in tight silver dress andopens up about weight loss and those divorce rumors

Since her first solo album's debut nearly 10 years ago, Miranda Lambert has won dozens of awards for her numerous hit singles, married a hunky country rocker, and recorded a brand new album which premieres in June.
Now, the queen of country music is posing on the cover of Billboard magazine, revealing a new side to 'the girl with a gun who will kick your a** and set your house on fire'.
'With success, I've been able to sort of calm that down and go, "OK, I don't have to be guns a-blazin" all the time. People are listening, so I can open up my softer side and show people who the whole Miranda is,' she says.
Cover girl: Award-winning country singer Miranda Lambert, 30, shows her feminine side, posing for Billboard magazine in a silver strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline and matching silver high heels
Cover girl: Award-winning country singer Miranda Lambert, 30, shows her feminine side, posing for Billboard magazine in a silver strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline and matching silver high heels

In the Billboard shoot Lambert expresses her femininity with soft blonde waves falling over her newly slender frame. The glamorous photos show the songstress in a silver strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline.
The dress matches the name and theme of her upcoming album, Platinum, due June 3d.
'Platinum is a lot of things: It's hair, it's diamonds and platinum, it's Bud Light Platinum, it's the color of an Airstream [travel trailer]'.
Blonde ambition: 'I wanted every sound, every note, every lyric to represent where I'm at now, and where I'm headed', Lambert says of her upcoming album Platinum due June 3rd
Blonde ambition: 'I wanted every sound, every note, every lyric to represent where I'm at now, and where I'm headed', Lambert says of her upcoming album Platinum due June 3rd


The newly slender country singer wanted her upcoming album to take on a different direction. She says, 'I wanted every sound, every note, every lyric to represent where I'm at now, and where I'm headed'.
So far 2014 has been a year of milestones for Miranda.
For one, the singer of emotional song The House That Built Me has lost over 25 pounds this year.
She says of her much talked about weight loss, 'Have you ever thought I might just be turning 30 and trying to get a little ahead of the game? Isn't that just a normal thing to do?'.
Grown up: 'At 30 years old, having lived and done a lot of things in my career and my life, I have a different take than at 20 when I was making Kerosene', Miranda says of her new album's message
Grown up: 'At 30 years old, having lived and done a lot of things in my career and my life, I have a different take than at 20 when I was making Kerosene', Miranda says of her new album's message

The Automatic songstress has also picked up some new projects while on a break from touring.
When she's not singing her heart out on stage, the Texas native oversees two western clothing stores, a bed and breakfast in Oklahoma opening later this year, six dogs and her horse - a birthday present from husband Blake Shelton, 37.
The singer also went ahead and addressed the recent reports of marital problems. She claims the divorce rumors have only brought them closer together.
Miranda adamantly denies that she and her Honey Bee crooning husband are having issues, stating, 'We just laugh about it. I think I've had like five sets of twins in the last two years, and we've been divorced four times'.
Before her 25 pound weight loss: Miranda and husband Blake Shelton pose at the 2010 CMT Music Awards in Nashville, Tennessee a month after their engagement
Before her 25 pound weight loss: Miranda and husband Blake Shelton pose at the 2010 CMT Music Awards in Nashville, Tennessee a month after their engagement
Skipping the pie: With her new svelte figure Miranda likely isn't having much to do with Blake's new business partnership with Pizza Hut
Skipping the pie: With her new svelte figure Miranda likely isn't having much to do with Blake's new business partnership with Pizza Hut

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me