Tuesday 13 May 2014

TOWIE star Sam flaunts her toned body as she jets to Dubai for stunning new bikini shoot

She’s looking ahead to her new role as an aunt as older sister Billie prepares for the birth of her first child, but Sam Faiers focused on the day job last week when she peeled off for a new bikini shoot.
The 23-year-old TOWIE babe jetted off to Dubai for the new shoot, which finds her modelling a neon blue and lilac striped bikini on the beach.
Sam, who recently holidayed in the UAE with pregnant sister Billie and mother Suzanne Wells, was on form as she struck a series of smouldering poses. 
On form: TOWIE babe Sam Faiers looks stunning in a new series of bikini shots taken in Dubai
On form: TOWIE babe Sam Faiers looks stunning in a new series of bikini shots taken in Dubai
  

One such shot finds her stretched across the wet sand close to the water’s edge, while another relies on a wooden backdrop as she stands with one hand arched behind her head.
Sam shows off an all over natural tan in her latest set of images – the result of her recent trips to sunny Dubai, fast becoming a holiday destination of choice for TOWIE stars old and new.
The boutique co-owner also reveals an incredibly slender frame as she continues to battle Crohn’s Disease – the painful inflammatory bowel condition she was diagnosed with following an appearance on Celebrity Big Brother in February.
Keep it zipped: Sam's skimpy bikini came with some interesting zipped embellishments
Keep it zipped: Sam's skimpy bikini came with some interesting zipped embellishments

Speaking to Now magazine last week, Sam commented: 'I'm naturally quite a curvy girl, so before CBB I trained really hard because I was desperate to go from a size 10 to an 8.

But when I got ill and dropped more weight, it put things in perspective. All my stressing about being skinny didn't matter - what's important is that your healthy, happy and feeling good in your clothes'.

The TV personality is now back with her former costar and love of her life Joey Essex, and her life is going in a different direction.
Nice view: Sam shows off her toned body as she sits on the wet sand, close to the water's edge
Nice view: Sam shows off her toned body as she sits on the wet sand, close to the water's edge
Centre of attention: The boutique co-owner poses in front of a wooden backdrop
Centre of attention: The boutique co-owner poses in front of a wooden backdrop



She added: 'I'll never diet again. I'll never drive myself as mad as I did because when I was thin I didn't feel sexy.'
During the interview she had also admitted that she had allowed herself to eat whatever she wanted while away.
Following her exit from the scripted reality show, Sam has moved on to bigger and better things after being signed with Elite Models – a top agency which also represents Kendall Jenner. 
Sultry: The 23-year-old TV personalty poses in her neon blue and lilac striped bikini during her latest shoot in sunny Dubai
Sultry: The 23-year-old TV personalty poses in her neon blue and lilac striped bikini during her latest shoot in sunny Dubai
Her feelings were again echoed in an interview with Cosmopolitan's Body magazine recently. She told them: 'It sounds crazy to hear myself say this, but I absolutely embrace my Crohn’s disease.
'It has caused me agonising pain, made me cry, stopped me from eating, drinking and clubbing, and it has slimmed down my once curvy body.'
Before adding: 'But it has also changed my life and it’s changed me. It’s been a rough journey, and it is most definitely not over, but now I can see that a lot of the changes are good.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are welcome

Follow Me